- These dogs are at the Spalding County Animal Shelter in Griffin, GA. They are scheduled to be euthanized on Monday June 2 because the shelter has run out of space. We need adoptions, foster, or rescues to get these dogs out! TRANSPORTATION CAN BE ARRANGED!
- SCAS Code: AO8-1002
- Aussie mix
- Sadly surrendered by owner along with Kavida
- SCAS Code: AO8-1003
- Aussie Mix
- Sadly surrendered by owner along with Kaplan
- SCAS Code: BO8-281
- Labrador Mix
- Male Adult
- Doesn’t he look like he just needs some good ole’ TLC?
Someone needs to fax in for these dogs before 4:30pm on Monday June 2.
- To adopt or rescue, you must fill out this form: http://www.spaldingcountyanimalshelter.com/adoption-agreement.htm
- That form must be faxed to the shelter if you do not live close enough to take it. Before you fax, call shelter at: (770) 467-4772.
- Then send fax to: (770) 467-4771.
If you cannot fax this form, contact someone you know who can fax it or contact the shelter and tell them the circumstances. Ask if you can print it out, sign it, scan it into your computer, then email it to them.
**TO SAVE AN ANIMAL AFTER SHELTER HOURS:
- PLEASE FAX YOUR PAPERWORK TO : 770-467-4771
- THEN CALL: 770-467-4772 TO LEAVE A MESSAGE ON THE ANSWERING MACHINE.
THE FAX MACHINE AND THE ANSWERING MACHINE WILL BE CHECKED PRIOR TO EUTH.
For pulling, holding or transporting help, ask on http://groups.yahoo.com/group/billyboard
There is a wonderful group of volunteers on there that are dedicated to saving the Spalding animals!
You can sponsor one of these animals if you cannot physically take it by calling the shelter!