The fourth week of September is National Dog Week! Go out of your way to show some extra attention and affection to that favorite dog in your life. If you don’t have a dog, consider adopting one. If that isn’t feasible, consider fostering for a rescue. Everyone should experience the love of a dog, and vice-versa.
Here are the top ten reasons to love a dog:
10. Dogs are always willing to play.
9. Dogs give the biggest, bestest, wettest kisses.
8. Dogs are a great way to stay healthy & active.
7. Dogs make great pillows!
6. Dogs have an uncanny knack of leaving you little surprises when you don’t need them the most.
5. Dogs keep your couch/chair/bed warm while you’re away.
4. Dogs are the first ones to greet you at the door when you come home.
3. Dogs are fierce protectors of their family and home.
2. A dog’s eyes say more than words ever could.
1. Dogs = unconditional love